Link yourself up with a delicious breakfast every morning.
- Place links in pan with about 1 tablespoon of water and cover.
- Cook slowly over medium heat for 5 minutes (water will disappear).
- Remove lid and brown, rolling in pan to get uniformity, then cook approximately 10 minutes.
- Heat broiler for 3 minutes.
- Place separated sausage links on broiler rack or pan 4-5 inches below heat.
- Turn frequently until nicely browned.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate sausage links and place on a shallow pan or baking rack.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until nicely browned.