1. Place links in pan with about 1 tablespoon of water and cover.
2. Cook slowly over medium heat for 5 minutes (water will disappear).
3. Remove lid and brown, rolling in pan to get uniformity, then cook approximately 10 minutes.
1. Heat broiler for 3 minutes.
2. Place separated sausage links on broiler rack or pan 4-5 inches below heat.
3. Turn frequently until nicely browned.
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Separate sausage links and place on a shallow pan or baking rack.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until nicely browned.