- 8 medium avocados
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup chipotle peppers, chopped with juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 16 oz packages of FARMER JOHN® Thick-Cut Bacon (¾ cup FARMER JOHN® Thick-Cut Bacon, cooked and crumbled into bits)
- 2 tablespoons chipotle juice
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 12 Everything Bagels, halved
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 12 eggs
- Cook bacon as directed on packaging.
- Stir chipotle and maple syrup in a bowl. With brush, brush a layer or chipotle syrup on rendered bacon slices and place back in oven.
- Roast 10 more minutes. Flip strips with tongs and brush more syrup on the other side. Roast 7-10 more minutes, or until crisped to your likeness.
- Allow to cool and drain on paper towels. Cut or break in half.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash avocados, garlic, cilantro and lime. Gently stir in remaining ingredients, tomatoes, peppers and salt.
- Lay plastic wrap over the guacamole, making contact with the surface and keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Spread butter on both cut sides of bagels. On a griddle or skillets on medium-low, toast bottom halves, cut-side down until golden. Toast the tops, cut side down pouring an egg into each hole. Cover with a lid or dome until egg is cooked.
- On a bottom cut half, lay 2 bacon half strips down, top with ¼ cup guacamole, then 2 more half-strips bacon and finally the top half with cooked egg. Finally, top with a tablespoon of bacon bits