- 6 slices FARMER JOHN® Thick-Cut Bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 6 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Spread a thin layer of softened butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer a slice of cheese, 4 strips bacon and another slice of cheese on the bread. Top with a second slice of bread, making a sandwich.
- On a griddle heated to 200 °F or a skillet on medium heat, toast sandwiches, flipping when golden and cheese in melted.
- Slice into quarter triangles and skewer onto bloody mary glass.