Don’t be fooled; dry rub does not mean dry ribs. Quite the opposite, in fact.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Baby Back Ribs
- Combine chili powder and next 6 ingredients.
- Light one side of grill to 350°F.
- Rinse ribs and pat dry.
- Cut thin membrane from ribs and using a paper towel, slowly pull membrane from ribs.
- Cut ribs in half.
- Sprinkle halves with chili powder mixture and place on unlit side of grill, covered for 2 to 2 ½ hours or until tender, turning every half hour.
Dry rub lasts. Save time by making extra to use the next time you crave these amazing ribs.