If there’s one thing Californians like as much as their FARMER JOHN®, it’s guac’.
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Beef Franks
- 5 hot dog buns, toasted
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat grill to 400°F.
- Grill franks, 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until heated through.
- Place 1 frank in each bun.
- Divide guacamole and remaining ingredients among each hotdog.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with julienned radishes.
Looking for a low-carb option? Use a lettuce wrap instead of a bun.