Take your taste buds to a whole new level.
- 1 FARMER JOHN® Boneless Pork Shoulder Butt Roast
- 48 oz. low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 15.5 oz. can kidney beans, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Shredded cheese for topping
- Sour cream for topping
- Scallion for topping
- Set slow cooker to high.
- Combine chicken broth, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, chili powder and cumin in a slow cooker.
- Add pork and cover.
- Cook on high for 7 hours.
- Remove pork and shred meat, return to slow cooker and stir until mixed.
- Serve and top with desired amount of sour cream, scallion and shredded cheese.
Top the finished dish with sour cream, scallions and shredded cheese for extra kick.