The perfect sweet and spicy centerpiece for any holiday meal.
- ¾ cup glaze
- ½ cup red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coarse grain
- Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Bone-In Pork Shoulder Picnic
- 4 teaspoons Kosher salt
- Combine red pepper jelly and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Using a sharp knife or box cutter, score surface of the ham in a diagonal pattern.
- Rub salt all over ham.
- Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325°F and bake 3 ½ hours, basting every hour.
- Remove from oven and let stand, loosely covered with aluminum foil for 30 minutes.
Use leftover ham to add protein to the next day’s breakfast or lunch.