Not for the faint of appetite, this sandwich is a new take on an old classic.
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Steakhouse Seasoned Bacon or FARMER JOHN® Classic Bacon
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 red onion
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- Fry bacon in large pan until crispy.
- Set cooked bacon on paper towel on plate and set aside.
- Slice tomato and onion into thick slices.
- Toast bread if desired.
- Spread mayonnaise on bread.
- Layer leaves of lettuce, tomato, onion, and bacon on bread.
Try using a variety of FARMER JOHN® flavored bacon options to take any sandwich to a whole new level.