1. Remove ribs from package.
2. Place ribs in a shallow roasting pan.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1 ½–2 hours, or until tender and meat reaches a minimum internal temperature of 160°F.
4. If desired, brush or baste with favorite sauce during the last 10-15 minutes of cooking time.
Optional steps to remove the membrane from our Ribs:
1. Turn the slab to the bone side and slide a butter knife between the membrane and the bone at one end of the rack.
2. Lift the membrane slightly until it tears.
3. Grip the membrane using a paper towel and gently begin to peel it off, trying not to rip it.
4. The membrane may peel off in one long strip, or you may need to remove it in smaller pieces.