1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Season the loin to taste with favorite seasonings and place in a roasting pan.
3. Bake for 35 minutes or until loin reaches internal temperature of 145°F.
4. Remove from oven and loosely cover with foil.
5. Let pork rest for 5 minutes before serving.
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill.
2. Grill pork loin, uncovered, over direct heat for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F, turning tenderloins over halfway through cooking.
3. Take loin off the grill and loosely cover with foil.
4. Let pork rest for 5 minutes before serving.