Cook pork to an internal end temperature of 145°F (medium-rare) to 160°F (medium) when measured in the thickest part of the meat. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Note: Cook pork to 200°F when making pulled/shredded pork. Use tongs or 2 forks to shred pork and mix with juices.
- Season pork as desired and place in a 2- to 4-quart slow cooker
- Pour ½ cup water into pot
- Cover and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours (High: 3 to 5 hours)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Season pork as desired and place ½ cup water in baking dish; coverpan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake about 3 hours until fork tender.