Cook pork to an internal end temperature of 145°F (medium-rare) to 160°F. (medium) when measured in the thickest part of the meat. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Pork will be slightly pink in the center.
- Season pork as desired and place in 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Pour ½ cup water, chicken broth or white wine into pot.
- Cover and cook on Low 8 to 10 hours (High: 4 to 6 hours).
- If cooking vegetables with pork, thinly slice and place in bottom of cooker with meat on top.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for indirect cooking at 375°F. to 400°F.
- Season sirloin as desired and grill for 30 to 35 minutes per pound, turning occasionally.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Season as desired and roast 27 to 32 minutes per pound.