100% All-Natural Bacon With No Room For Nitrates
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium to medium-high heat until browned and crisp, turning to brown evenly.
- Arrange bacon in single layer in shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 17 minutes until browned and crisp.
- Arrange slices in single layer between paper towels on microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave on HIGH (100% power) for 55 to 65 seconds per slice.
- If cooking more than 4 slices, turn pan and rearrange slices halfway through cooking.
Note: Cooking times will vary depending on your microwave oven.