Cook Farmer John® Fresh Pork to an internal end temperature of 145°F. (medium-rare) to 160°F. (medium) when measured in the thickest part of the meat. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Pork will be slightly pink in the center.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Roast 30 to 35 minutes per pound.
- Heat charcoal or gas grill for indirect cooking at 375°F. to 400°F.
- Grill loin filet for 30 to 40 minutes per pound, turning occasionally.
- Butterfly the loin filet by slicing down the middle lengthwise without cutting all the way through.
- Open filet to lay flat and grill over direct heat for 7 to 9 minutes on each side.