1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Remove ham from package and discard the bone guard.
3. Place ham cut side down in baking pan and cover ham with foil.
4. Place ham in oven and heat for approximately 15 minutes per pound until warm. Do not overcook.
5. Allow for the ham to stand covered for 5-10 minutes before carving.
CARVING A BUTT HALF OR PORTION HAM
1. Place pre-cut side of ham down on the cutting board. Carve along the bone to remove boneless section of meat.
2. Slice boneless section across the grain and transfer to a serving platter.
3. To carve the remaining meat from the bone, insert fork into meat next to bone and make horizontal slices as shown. Transfer slices to a serving platter.