- Prepare patties. Spray with no-stick cooking spray or lightly rub each side with oil.
- Broil or grill for about 7 minutes on each side over medium heat.
- Remove when patties are brown and well done (160-165ºF)
- Prepare patties. Spray skillet with no-stick cooking spray or lightly rub patties on each side with oil.
- Heat skillet. Cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Meat can also be crumbled and browned. Meat should reach an internal temperature of 160-165ºF.
- Use in tacos, burritos or casseroles.