- Heat links over medium-low to low direct heat for 9 to 12 minutes or until hot, turning after 5 minutes.
- Place sausage links and 2/3 cup of water in skillet.
- Heat covered over medium-low heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until hot.
- Remove links from package and place in single layer in microwave-safe dish, add 1/2 cup water, and cover.
- Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 3 links for 2-3/4 minutes and 6 links for 3-1/2 minutes, or until hot.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- You may need to adjust the time for your microwave.