- Heat oven to 325ºF. Remove all packaging materials.
- Place ham, fat side up or cut side down, on rack in shallow roasting pan. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Heat approximately 15 to 20 minutes per pound until heated through.
- Remove ham from oven and let stand, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place meat on cutting surface with the thicker piece of meat, the “cushion” meat, on top. Using a fork to steady the ham, cut along the top of the bone to loosen the boneless cushion meat.
- Place the cushion meat carved-side down on the cutting board and cut in perpendicular slices. Transfer slices to a serving platter.
- Turn the remaining meat carved-side down. Cut in perpendicular slices in the same manner as for the cushion meat.