Heading to a BBQ? Bring this side dish along and you’ll be a sure-fire hit.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, chopped
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Steakhouse Seasoned Bacon, cooked and broken into large pieces, may substitute with FARMER JOHN® All-Natural Bacon
- In large bowl, combine pre-cooked shrimp, avocado, tomatoes, green onion, and lettuce.
- Toss with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with bacon. (If you have raw shrimp, season with olive oil, salt and pepper and heat on each side in frying pan until cooked).
Add chopped bacon to any salad to punch up the flavor.