- 6 slices FARMER JOHN® CLASSIC BACON, cooked and chopped
- 4 tart green apples
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Pecans, chopped or halved
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Scoop out the core from top of apples, leaving a well. Do not cut all the way through.
- Stuff each apple with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon butter. Place in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until sugar begins to caramelize and apples are tender.
- Top with pecans and bacon and enjoy!
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly and make cleanup easier.