Sweet and savory, it’s a grown-up version of a childhood favorite.
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 8 slices Italian bread
- ½ cup cherry preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Black Forest Ham, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Brie
- Spread butter on 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Combine cherry preserves and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl.
- Divide preserve mixture among 4 bread slices and layer with ham, brie and arugula
- Place sandwiches on hot griddle and cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side until heated through and cheese is melted.
Make this sandwich your own by experimenting with different jelly and cheese combinations.