- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. FARMER JOHN® PREMIUM MILD PORK ROLL SAUSAGE
- 4 cups fried tortilla strips
- 2 cups salsa roja
- 1/4 cup chopped red chiles
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeño slices
- 1 avocado, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup chipotle crema, Greek yogurt or labneh
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- Sea salt
- Heat oven to 400°F. Crumble sausage into medium ovenproof skillet. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until well-browned and no longer pink. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Place tortilla strips in same skillet; top with salsa and red chiles.
- Crack eggs onto 4 separate areas on tortillas. Sprinkle cooked sausage and cheese over top. Bake until eggs are cooked
- Garnish with jalapeños, avocado, crema and cilantro. Finish with a fresh squeeze of lime, a bit of sea salt and enjoy!
Looking to take this dish to the next level? Try this recipe with our FARMER JOHN® PREMIUM SPICY PORK ROLL SAUSAGE.