Frittatas are a great way to switch up breakfast. They’re packed with flavor and can fill up a family of six.
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped red potatoes
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Classic Pork Links, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2-3 chopped green onions
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
- In large saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes 10 to 12 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Coarsely chop potatoes and set aside.
- In large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink.
- Drain all but 1 tablespoon drippings. Add potatoes, bell pepper and onions to skillet.
- Pour eggs over sausage mixture.
- Cover; cook over medium-low heat 15 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle frittata with cheese. Cover; cook 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Got some leftover veggies from dinner the night before? Toss them in a breakfast frittata.