More Recipes with Smoked Sausage
|Chocolate Dipped Bacon Bites|
|JBLT with Sriracha Mayo|
|Warm Brussels Sprout Salad with Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese|
|So Cal Jambalaya|
|Jalapeno Bacon Tomato Flatbread|
Salad meet sausage. Kick up your kale with the addition of FARMER JOHN® Cured Chicken Bratwurst. Then throw in some goat cheese, strawberries and dried apples and you've got a meal fit for a Californian.
- 1 package of FARMER JOHN® Cured Chicken Bratwurst 12 oz., heated according to package directions and cut into ¾-inch thick slices
- 6 cups baby kale leaves
- 16 strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apple
- 6 oz. creamy goat cheese, crumbled
- BASIL DRESSING
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbs. white wine vinegar
- 3 tbs. chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Arrange brats, kale, strawberry, apple and cheese on serving plates.
To make basil dressing, put all ingredients in blender; blend until smooth.
Drizzle over salad. Toss to combine.