More Recipes with Bacon
|Turkey Bacon Summer Sandwich|
|Steakhouse Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops with Pecan Pesto|
|Warm Brussels Sprout Salad with Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese|
|Bacon-Cheese Hand Pie|
|Zesty Bacon Veggie Ziti|
Treat yourself to a decadent dessert. Dip FARMER JOHN® Mild Jalapeño Premium Bacon in chocolate for a sweet snack with a hint of spice.
PREP Time: 15 minutes (Note: this includes cooking the bacon as part of the prep time)
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (12-ounce) package FARMER JOHN® Mild Jalapeño Premium Bacon, cooked and halved
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- Optional toppings: finely chopped nuts, toasted shredded coconut, cinnamon, coarse sea salt, cookie crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, chipotle chili powder
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small heavy saucepan, heat chocolate over low heat, stirring chocolate until melted and smooth.
3. Holding bacon pieces by one corner, dip into melted chocolate to cover half of each slice, letting excess drip off.
4. Place on prepared baking sheet. While still warm, sprinkle with toppings of choice, if desired.
5. Let cool before serving.