- 2 packages of FARMER JOHN® Thick-Cut Bacon
- 24 9-inch skewers
- 1 -12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Weave bacon through skewer. Lay on foil lined aluminum baking trays.
- Roast in oven for 12-15 minutes. Flip and continue cooking another 7-10 minutes. Cool and drain on paper towels.
- Over a double boiler, melt chocolate. Pour into a narrow tall jar or heatproof glass. Prepare a tray with wax paper. Dip cooled bacon into melted chocolate and lay on wax paper. Chill in refrigerator or cool place.