- 2 slices Farmer John® Thick Cut Bacon, crisp-cooked*
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons fig jam
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula or spinach leaves
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Evenly spread goat cheese and fig jam on the other side of 2 of the bread slices.
- Evenly layer goat cheese side with tomatoes, arugula and bacon. Top each with remaining bread slice, butter side up.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook, butter-side down, 5 minutes, flipping once, or until bread is golden brown.
*Also terrific with Farmer John® Classic or Center Cut Bacon.
Add a few slices of Farmer John® Sliced Turkey and turn this delicious sandwich into a main-dish meal.