- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. FARMER JOHN® HAM
- 6 russet potatoes (small to medium)
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary or thyme
- Heat oven to 400° Thoroughly wash potatoes. Make several thin slices width-wise without cutting all the way through each potato (see cooking tip).
- Arrange potatoes in baking dish and place ham slices between the potato slices you cut.
- Slather each potato with melted butter and sprinkle with chopped rosemary or thyme. Add garlic to baking dish and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. If potatoes get too crispy before tender, cover with foil for last 15 minutes of baking.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
To prevent accidentally cutting all the way through the potatoes, place each potato on a cutting board then lay a chopstick on either side of the potato before slicing. Pairs well with Root Veggies.