More Recipes with Ham
|Pecan Crusted Baked Green Beans with Ham n’ Cheese|
|Ham Topped with Pomegranate Orange Sauce|
|Hawaiian Ham Sandwich|
|Baked Ham Cornbread|
|Chipotle Corn Meal Sliders|
Get ready to carve up a heaping plate of delicious. Roast FARMER JOHN® Spiral half ham in sweet marmalade, garnish with kumquats and serve at the next holiday or family event.
PREP Time: Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: Cooking Time: 2.5-3.5 hours
Servings: Makes 8-10 servings
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 10 kumquats, thickly sliced and any pips discarded, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (10-12 pound) FARMER JOHN® Spiral Half Ham
- In small saucepan, combine syrup, marmalade, orange juice, kumquats,Worcestershire sauce, and ginger. Stir over medium heat until marmalade is melted and kumquats soften.
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease wire rack and place in roasting pan. Place ham in prepared pan. Brush ham with half the maramalade mixture and scatter over kumquat slices.
- Bake 2 hours or until cooked, golden and kumquats start to color, brushing with marmalade glaze frequently.
- Garnish with kumquats before serving.