Great for summer grilling!
- 1-14oz. Package Farmer John Hot Louisiana sausage, cut into 1-inch
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 ears grilled corn, quartered
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 8 sheets 12-inch long piece heavy duty aluminum foil
- Toss sausage, potatoes, grilled corn, cajun seasoning and lemon quarters in a large mixing bowl. Lay 2 sheets of aluminum foil on a surface and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place a quarter of mixture into the center of the foil. Bring left and right sides up and fold to center, then fold up the bottom edge to create a tight seal. Do the same with the top. Repeat with remaining foil sheets and mixture to create 4 packets.
- Heat a grill to 400F on indirect heat. Place packet on grill, close lid and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before carefully opening the center releasing the steam. Enjoy!
Try this out with a variety of Farmer John smoked sausages.