Pork Tenderloin with a spicy twist.
- 1 FARMER JOHN® Boneless Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 pint Jalapeno green salsa
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- Season pork with salt.
- On medium heat put 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan.
- Once oil is hot, add pork to pan and sear all over until brown.
- Turn heat down to medium-low and slowly add chicken broth.
- Turn pork every 5 minutes until meat reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (about 30-40 minutes).
- Once done, let meat cool for 10 minutes and then slice.
- Spoon desired amount of Jalapeno salsa over meat and serve!
Spoon Jalapeño salsa over meat right before serving.