More Recipes with Bacon
|Chocolate Dipped Bacon Bites|
|Chocolate Bacon Roses with Pistachios|
|Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies|
|Steakhouse Bacon B.L.T|
|Jalapeno Bacon Tomato Flatbread|
It’s crisp and juicy, cool and hot. Introducing the ultimate in sandwich nirvana—the JBLT. It deliciously pairs FARMER JOHN® Mild Jalapeno Bacon with refreshing lettuce, thick tomatoes and the slight kick of sriracha hot sauce.
PREP Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. sriracha hot sauce
- 8 leaves limestone lettuce
- 8 thick slices wheat bread, toasted
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Mild Jalapeno Premium Bacon, cooked
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (optional garnish)
Place mayonnaise and sriracha in a small bowl, stirring to combine.
Spread mayonnaise on 4 slices of bread. Top with tomato, lettuce and bacon. Cover with remaining bread.
Cut in half and serve immediately.