More Recipes with Smoked Sausage
|Whole Wheat Pasta with Sausage, Spinach & Tomatoes|
|Sausage, White Beans and Kale with Bow Ties|
|Tequila Pineapple Pork Sausage Skewers|
|Pizza with Sausage & Jalapeno|
|Sausage and Lemony Couscous Salad|
Embark on a flavor-filled adventure and reinvent the sandwich with FARMER JOHN® Hot Louisiana Brand Smoked Sausage and tender veggies on lavash.
PREP Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Hot Louisiana Brand Smoked Sausage, sliced 3/4-inch thick
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, cut in chunks
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 1 cup feta cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 4 6 to 8-inch squares lavash, lightly toasted
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add sausage and cook for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, olives and feta cheese. Toss just to combine.
3. Divide mixture equally among lavash pieces. Scatter sausages over top of each sandwich.