- 1½ tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 2 large carrots, cut into 1 x 2-inch pieces
- 2 large parsnips, cut into 1 x 2-inch pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 package (14 ounces) Farmer John® Hot Louisiana Brand Smoked Sausage, cut lengthwise in half
- ⅓ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. In large bowl, whisk oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, ground mustard and salt; add potatoes, carrots, parsnips and onion. Toss vegetables with oil mixture; spread on prepared pan and roast 30 minutes.
- Push vegetable mixture to 1 side of pan; place sausage, cut side down, on opposite side. Roast 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is heated through. Makes about 4 cups vegetables.
- In small bowl, stir yogurt and horseradish sauce; cover and refrigerate. Makes about ½ cup.
- Serve sausage and vegetables with sauce.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 sausage, 1 cup vegetables, 2 T. sauce): 560 Calories, 38g Fat (12g Saturated), 63mg Cholesterol, 1097mg Sodium, 39g Carbohydrates, 5g Fiber, 8g Sugars, 17g Protein