- 2 cans (8-oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 slices cheese (your choice), each cut in 8 pieces
- 2 packages of Farmer John Beef Franks, each hot dog sliced into thirds
- Ketchup & Mustard (or desired dipping sauce)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Generously spray a fluted tube or bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll cans of dough and separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into three thin triangles.
- Place one piece of cheese and one bite-sized hot dog on shortest side of each triangle and roll up to the opposite point.
- Randomly place rolled hot dogs in the pan at different angles. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool. Use spatula to loosen edges. Place a plate upside down over pan and turn over. Tap bottom of pan and remove.
- Use a serving plate to turn over again and let cool 10 minutes before serving with desired dipping sauce.
Letting the ring cool outside of the pan makes them easier to pull apart.