Gather around the table for some flavorful Mediterranean inspired pork loin that’ll make everyone ask for the recipe.
- 1 FARMER JOHN® CALIFORNIA NATURAL® Boneless Pork Loin
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, minced
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Heat a 10-inch cast iron pan over medium until just smoking.
- Rub oil over pork loin.
- In a bowl mix together salt, pepper and minced rosemary. Rub all over pork loin.
- Sear pork until browned.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145°F.
- Let meat cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
Massage the salt, pepper and minced rosemary into the pork loin before cooking.