More Recipes with Bacon
|Jalapeño Bacon Breakfast Sandwich|
|JBLT with Sriracha Mayo|
|Steakhouse Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops with Pecan Pesto|
|Chocolate Dipped Bacon Bites|
Serve this unique, beautiful and healthy salad to your friends and family and they’ll be singing your praises. FARMER JOHN® Mild Jalapeno Bacon adds just the right note of spice and crunch.
PREP Time: 20 minutes (Note: this includes cooking the bacon as part of the prep time)
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch kale, rinsed and chopped
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Mild Jalapeno Premium Bacon, cooked and broken into thirds
- 1 (10 oz.) package cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (9.5 oz.) jar artichoke hearts in water, cut into quarters
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into wedges and sliced
- 2 tbs. pine nuts, toasted
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Place vinegar, mustard and honey in a large bowl, whisking to combine. Whisk in olive oil until creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
Add kale to bowl and toss to coat evenly.
Place kale in a large shallow salad bowl. Arrange bacon, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, cucumber and feta cheese over kale.
Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.