This flavor fusion update on classic ribs is sure to blow your mind.
- 1 PACKAGE OF FARMER JOHN® ST. LOUIS SPARERIBS
- 1 BOTTLE OF YOUR PREFERRED SPICY STIR-FRY SAUCE
- 4 GARLIC CLOVES, MINCED
- 1 TABLESPOON FRESH GRATED GINGER
- LIGHT ONE SIDE OF GRILL TO 350°F.
- RINSE RIBS AND PAT DRY.
- CUT THIN MEMBRANE FROM RIBS AND USING A PAPER TOWEL, SLOWLY PULL MEMBRANE FROM RIBS.
- CUT RIBS IN HALF.
- MIX MINCED GARLIC, GINGER AND SAUCE TOGETHER.
- COAT RIBS WITH SAUCE AND MARINADE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE FOR 1 HOUR, OR REFRIGERATE OVERNIGHT.
- PLACE MEAT ON UNLIT SIDE OF GRILL, COVERED FOR 2 TO 2 ½ HOURS OR UNTIL TENDER, TURNING EVERY HALF HOUR.
- BASTE WITH SAUCE AND GRILL, UNCOVERED 15 MINUTES OR UNTIL CARAMELIZED. TOP WITH SESAME SEEDS AND SCALLIONS. IF DESIRED.
Optional steps to remove the membrane from our Ribs:
- Turn the slab to the bone side and slide a butter knife between the membrane and the bone at one end of the rack.
- Lift the membrane slightly until it tears.
- Grip the membrane using a paper towel and gently begin to peel it off, trying not to rip it.
- The membrane may peel off in one long strip, or you may need to remove it in smaller pieces.
Garnishing with sesame seeds and scallions adds flavor and makes for a great presentation.