Great as a meal in and of itself or as an appetizer to get a party rollin’.
- 1 (8-ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 6 spinach tortillas
- 12 leaves leaf lettuce
- 12 thin tomato slices
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Black Forest Ham lunch meat
- Spread cream cheese spread on each tortilla.
- Layer 2 leaves lettuce, 2 slices tomato and 2 ham slices on each tortilla.
- Roll; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Cut each rollup into four servings.
Get the kids involved with this one. They will love this roll-up and eat-up meal idea.