This full-flavored recipe will definitely have you going back for seconds, probably thirds, possibly fourths.
- 1 package FARMER JOHN® Boneless Pork Tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¾ cup sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger, minced
- Season pork with salt.
- Combine chili sauce, soy sauce and ginger. Reserve ¼ cup of mixture.
- Heat grill to 400° (medium-high heat).
- Grill pork 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- Brush with Glaze during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Slice and serve with reserved chili sauce mixture.
Don’t have a grill? Try slow roasting the pork loin for an equally tender and juicy dinner.