Recipe from Fearless Dining
- 2 pounds Farmer John Fresh Pork Loin Back Ribs
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon green chiles finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat the grill to 200°
- Place the pork ribs on foil and cover with the spice rub. Allow to sit 5 minutes.
- Wrap the pork ribs in foil and slow cook on the grill for 20 minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan, cover and simmer on low for 15 minutes. Coat the pork ribs with the sauce when they are almost done cooking!
- Remove the pork ribs from the foil and coat the pork ribs in the homemade barbecue sauce.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes, turning the ribs over so both sides are cooked with the sauce. Check for an internal temperature of 160-170°
Resting Time: 10 minutes